Personal Information We Collect
We collect a variety of personal information to operate the Site and provide the Service, including:
• Your name, address, phone number, email address, and other personal information.
• Your billing information.
• Information about your bank accounts or other sources of payment.
• Subject property address.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
• Process payment transactions at the Site.
• Guard against fraud.
• Comply with applicable law.
• Answer your questions.
• Protect our rights.
• Determine whether your computer information is compatible with the Site.
• Keep track of your use of the Site.
• Analyze use of the Site.
• Improve the Site.
• Other purposes we disclose to you.
What We Provide To Third Parties
We do not provide any third party with any of your personal information except in these situations:
• We use third parties to perform services for the Site, such as hosting services, electronic signature providers, electronic payment service providers, and services that verify the qualification of investors. Each of these third parties will need some of your personal and/or financial information to perform their services.
• We will provide information if we believe we are required to do so by law.
• If our company is sold, all information will be transferred to our successor.
We do not provide any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Notifications and Communications from Us
We will send you email notifications from time to time. For example, we may send you emails:
• To provide you with legal notices.
• To ask you for information.
You may also receive emails from third party providers.
How We Protect Your Information
We have put in place systems designed to protect your personal information, including:
• We employ a secure channel, using Secure Sockets Layer encryption, the standard for secure Internet network connections, to protect information exchanged over the Internet between your web browser and our servers.
• We use automated tools to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload information, change information, or otherwise seek to gain unauthorized entry into our systems.
• We take additional steps to protect especially sensitive information.
• In general, we use the same level of data encryption that is used by banks.
Nevertheless, no security system is perfect. We cannot guaranty that your personal information will remain private.
We or our service providers (such as Google Analytics) may collect data related to your use of the Service, including which of our pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences. This data collection may be accomplished by using cookies, web beacons, page tags or similar electronic tools. Such web surfing data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, click stream data, operating system and the dates and times that you visit the Site. Web surfing data and similar information may be used for administrative purposes, to assess the usage, value, and performance of our online products and services, and to improve your experience with the Service. As with cookies, the web surfing information collected is aggregated, anonymous “click stream” and transactional data, and is not associated with any users as individuals.
If you would prefer not to see advertising based on your personal preferences, you can change yourpersonal settings in Google (look for “Ad Settings”) or visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative located at:
Third Party Sites
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents
California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “California Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. The California Act requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of personal information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The California Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personal information you do not want us to share with marketing partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department, and labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. There is no charge.
Complaints and Suggestions
Please send your privacy-related complaints and suggestions to:
New York Mutual LLC, Attn: Legal
5090 Richmond Ave Ste 314
Houston, TX 77056-6759
You can also send complaints to regulators. Please contact your state’s consumer protection authority.